The elusive chanteuse isn't so elusive anymore.
Mariah Carey is kinda sorta pulling a Kardashian with a new docu-series "Mariah's World." The first of eight episodes premiered on E! Sunday night, and is basically an inside look at what it takes to be a full-time diva.
In 40 minutes we learned more about Carey than we ever have. Here are the top 12 moments we'll never forget from episode 1.
1) Alter-ego Bianca Storm is still thriving
2) When she's about to fall, Mariah's screams turn into high notes
3) She swims with sunglasses on
4) Her mother named her Mariah Carey because it makes a great stage name
5) Oprah told her not to let anyone know she doesn't put her own shoes on anymore (in this episode, it takes four people)
6) Her last European tour was 10 years ago, but if you ask Mariah, she wasn't even born then
7) If you work for Mariah's manager, Stella, you can't date anyone for a year
8) Mimi still knows how to throw epic shade at other artists
9) According to Mariah Carey, JLT means "Job Long Time"
10) She has a rule that she will not be in florescent lighting without sunglasses
11) According to her manager, "she is a machine."
12) She needs an Apple TV on in order to fall asleep
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 6th, 2016 , Total Page Views: 1081
Like what you're reading? Please help us continue providing you with informative and thought provoking stories by becoming a supporter of Moorenews.net