Although his moniker has changed through the years — Puff Daddy, P. Diddy, Puffy — Sean “Diddy” Combs’ name represents success. The 46-year old father of six, who’s dated singer Cassie Ventura on and off since 2007, returns to his roots this month with the Bad Boy Family Reunion tour, which kicks off August 25 in Ohio. In celebration of Bad Boy Records’ 20th anniversary (Puff Daddy’s Bad Boy 20th Anniversary Box Set is out now), the tour features Diddy alongside Faith Evans, Lil' Kim and French Montana.
1. I once worked as a doorman at a Marriott hotel.
2. I’m a hopeless romantic.
3. Good Times is my favorite TV show of all time.
4. I finished the 2003 New York City Marathon in 4 hours, 14 minutes and 54 seconds.
5. I love a good foot massage.
6. I launched a TV network, Revolt TV.
7. I sleep with 15 pillows.
8. I once slipped and fell on stage at Madison Square Garden, but I got up so fast, nobody noticed... I think. [Wink.]
9. I’m a true Scorpio.
10. I have the New York magazine logo tattooed on both my arms.
11. I take long walks alone to center myself.
12. If I don’t have a fresh haircut, I really feel incomplete.
13. I’m lactose intolerant.
14. I eat applesauce with every meal.
15. I just launched my own tequila company, DeLeón Tequila.
16. The most impressive and inspiring person I’ve ever met in my life was Nelson Mandela.
17. Naomi Campbell is like a sister to me.
18. I collect tea sets.
19. I love comedy, and I’m actually a really funny guy.
20. I personally came up with all the flavors for Cîroc Vodka.
21. My favorite color is white.
22. I love apple pie.
23. I’m a Pittsburgh Steelers fan.
24. I have six kids: three boys [Quincy, 25, Justin, 22, and Christian, 18] and three girls [Chance, 10, and twins D’Lila and Jessie, 9].
25. I could listen to James Brown and Marvin Gaye forever
Date Posted: Saturday, August 20th, 2016 , Total Page Views: 802
Like what you're reading? Please help us continue providing you with informative and thought provoking stories by becoming a supporter of Moorenews.net